Wednesday, 13 February 2013

500 Thanks


A post to say thank you so much for the 500 follows

I'm totally dumbfounded but sincerely and humbly grateful to have people interested in my work, so thanks:)!

I'm just getting into the first strokes of my newest and final university project and this is a sneak at a potential character in the works. I don't really have much else to say about it apart from the fact that the 'D' on the flag is the roman numeral for 500?


Also, you can check out my ramblings in a recent interview I did for the Animation Insider website! A super resource of artist experiences, in (or hoping to get into) the animation industry.

As per usual here are some instagrams of doodles and life drawings as of late. My username is 'Jamwooders' if you're interested in hitting me up!








6 comments:

  1. Your work always impresses and inspires me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy! And totally deserve the 500 followers!
    I love King Pig Pig and love the type you used there too, you talented boyo! x

    PS- love the self-portrait sketches on the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete