Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Baba Yaga Galore

Here are some quickies for a new mini project I have on the go to tie me over this crimbo break!

I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the massively talented and generous Victoria Ying, who's been mentoring me over the last few months through the online Motivarti mentorship scheme. The 3am  conference calls (time differences can be a kick in the shin) have been worth their weight in gold and I recommend this scheme to any young artist looking to expand, understand and tie up loose ends in their doodles. (Corny spiel finito)




13 comments:

  1. glad you had a good experience! Great stuff as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you, sir! I can't wait to see the nexts steps you take in your art. Your blog/work is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were pretty damn good before your mentorship haha. Great Designs man. I hope to get a spot the next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, who'd say you need any kind of mentoring. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Seriously. Can you be MY mentor?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info on the mentorship scheme!

    Will you be posting a chicken-leg house any time soon - I'd like to see your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your comment about looking to find a place in this world. I think you will find many. Your a very talented artist with wonderful appeal to your work.
    Much Luck, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep doing what you're doing man!
    Merry Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. maybe you like my style and want to follow me

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/back-to-childhood.html

    facebook: showroomdegarde
    twitter: @showroomdegarde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the comments guys! I can't recommend Motivarti enough!

    ReplyDelete